Services offered by companies of Hirtos’ group
- Administrative and accounting management
Administrative and Accounting management can be performed either at Hirtos or at Customer’s offices.
This service may include an overall administrative management of all accounting, statutory, tax, duties, etc or may be limited to specific areas.
- Administrative and accounting book-keeping
- Periodical financial reporting
- Statutory financial statements and relating annual legal requirements
- Electronic forwarding for tax returns, tax payments and statutory fulfilment
- Organization of the administrative system
- Setting-up and maintenance of the book-keeping
- Consolidated financial statements
- Organization and preparation of regular internal reporting
- Management accounting
- Physical count of inventory and/or fixed assets
- Organizations and management of credit collection
- VAT and representation of non-Italian resident entities
- TAX representation for VAT purposes
- Tax representation for insurance purposes
- VAT direct management for foreign entities
- Tax on prize-winning competition
- Cash Handling for foreign entities
The representations deals with foreign companies without a permanent establishment (company or branches) in Italy or who don’t intend to use them for transactions carried out on the Italian territory.
The representations may concern:
- Tax representation for VAT, for both EU and non-EU companies for activities of goods warehousing of any kind, constructions sites, long-term contracts, retailing, etc.
- Tax representation for payment to Italian tax office of taxes related to insurance policies subscribed in Italy by EU insurance companies without a permanent establishment in Italy
- Personnel administration management
Employer Services helps organizations in every facet of the employment cycle – from recruitment to retirement – so you can focus on what you do best.
- Payroll Services
- Tax and social security representation for the personnel working with non resident entities
- Consultant’s administration
- Hiring and secondment procedures of EU and non-EU staff
- Assistance to directors and other professional people in executing formal procedures towards different entities
- Assistance to expatriate employees, directors and consultants in complying with their Italian tax obligations
- Tax and social security representation for personnel working in Italy with EU and non-EU entities, with no stable organization in Italy
- Cost of labour analysis and budget
- Due diligence
- Agent’s fee contributions
- Cash Handling for taxes, contributions, etc.
- Electronic forwarding services to INPS, INAIL and other state bodies
The management and oversight of accountants and payroll specialists is performed by professional members of professional bodies.